|GLENCOURSE CLUSTER ASSOCIATION|
|Wooded Townhouse Community in Reston, Virginia|
- Dogs when outside a townhome are required to be leashed at all times, consistent with Fairfax County ordinances and requirements.
- Animals are to be walked in areas that are away from private yards and common areas, whenever reasonably possible.
- Residents with pets are required to clean up animal waste from their pets immediately, consistent with Fairfax County ordinance and requirements.
- Residents shall take all reasonable measures to prevent pet(s) from being a nuisance by such pets doing (without limitation) any of the following: running loose, getting into garbage, disturbing lawns or flower beds, or barking or making noise regularly or unreasonably.
- Residents are to have their pets licensed and vaccinated consistent with Fairfax County ordinances and requirements.
- Residents are encouraged to report to Fairfax County Animal Control persons who fail to comply with the foregoing rules on pets.